The Vanhunks Zambezi 12.6' Fishing Kayak was designed and manufactured to be the simplified solution to whether one should take a fishing or recreational Kayak. By combining the best features from both kayak options, we are confident that the Zambezi is the perfect all-rounder. Not only have you got all the features of a recreational and fishing kayak, but the Zambezi can upgrade to a Prop or Fin drive propelled Kayak.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- Rudder system that can be operated either by foot or handle
- Rear tank well with bungee storage and accessory rails
- 4 x Integrated sloping trolling rod holder storage
- 2 x Integrated sloping forward rod holders
- Rectangle lockable storage hatch
- Aluminum mesh seat on sliding rails
- Square hull maintenance hatch under the seating for easy hull access
- Side-mounted steering handle for hand control when Fin or Prop drive installed.
- Accessory rails on the kayak sides.
- Removeable Toolbox storage replaceable by a Fin or Prop drive
- Center console hatch for added storage
- 10 x Scupper plugs for drainage
- 2 x Side carry handles
- Integrated carry handle on the stern (back) and bow (front) for easy carrying.
- Fishfinder scupper port for easy transducer mounting.
- Transducer protection plate on the bottom of the hull.
- KAYAK SPECIFICATIONS:
Length: 384 cm / 12.6 ft
Width: 85 cm / 33 inches
Height: 30 cm / 11 inches
Weight w/out drive: 32 kg / 70 lbs
Weight with drive: 36 kg / 79 lbs
Maximum Weight Capacity: 185 kg / 407 lbs