Hands-Free. Forward. Reverse.
Hands-Free Kayak Fishing.
Hands-free kayak fishing with forward-motion and reverse.
This crank is designed for speed and maneuverability, and the Vanhunks propeller drive works on a rotational pedal system that spins the propeller. Rotation can be made in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions, allowing for forward and reverse movement.
The drive’s body is manufactured from caste aluminum and finished with a powder-coated surface to maintain the longevity of your Vanhunks Kayak Propeller Drive. The crank and prop are sealed, and no maintenance is required. Rinsing your propeller drive with fresh water after ocean usage is recommended.
A weedless power prop protects the Prop of the Drive.
The removable pedal drive installs in seconds and lifts up in shallow water or obstacles.
The Vanhunks Kayak Propeller Drive is compatible with the Vanhunks Mahi Mahi, Sauger Tandem, Zambezi 12.0 and 10.0 and Elite Pro Angler 13.0 fishing kayaks.
- Installation: Drop-in and lock system
- Pedal Action: Rotational Pedal system
- Sound: Quite propulsion
- Power: Powerful forward and reverse torque
- Storage: Lightweight and easy storage in the Kayak, flip up system
- Terrain: All water conditions, in shallows flip prop up into the hull
- Durability: Corrosion-resistant components, durable and maintenance-free (self-cleaning) (rinse with fresh water after ocean use).
- Pedals: Non-slip pedals with pedal straps for added security
- Reverse: Yes
- Material: Aluminum, carbon steel, and Stainless Steel