HANDS-FREE. FORWARD MOTION. STEALTHY.
KAYAK FORWARD WITH QUIET PROPULSION.
The removable Vanhunks Fin Drive System is straightforward to use, and allows you to reach top speeds in no time while maintaining momentum when you are moving — freeing up your hands when trolling.
With the most prominent human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes more comfortable and more efficient than ever. Skip gym on leg day and head out on a fin drive kayak instead. We think the best work out is the one you don’t even know you’re getting because you’re having so much fun.
The Vanhunks Fin Drive pedals can adjust for leg length to make one boat comfortable for taller or shorter kayakers. The Vanhunks Fin Drive is compatible with the following Vanhunks Kayaks: Sauger, Shad, Pike, Mahi Mahi, Zambezi 12.6 and 10.0 and Elite Pro Angler 13.0.
The easy-to-install Vanhunks Fin Drive System works on a push action making for natural movement for most people. The fin drive navigates the Kayak forward with quiet propulsion. The fish won’t know you’re coming.
- Installation: Drop-in and lock system
- Peddle Action: Push forward action
- Weight: 7.5lbs, lightweight
- Sound: Quiet propulsion
- Power: Powerful forward torque
- Storage: Lightweight and easy storage in the Kayak
- Terrain: All water conditions, in shallows tug fins, flush with the hull
- Durability: Corrosion-resistant components, durable and maintenance-free (self-cleaning) (rinse with fresh water after ocean use).
- Pedals: neoprene foot pads and self-centering pedals
- Reverse: No